Bingo Night at the K of C Hall
(Every Thursday Night Except for Holidays)
Every Thursday (Except Holidays) Kitchen Opens for Fine Food at 4:30 and Bingo Starts at 6:00
Every Monday at 6:30 Public Welcome
SUPER BOWL PARTY
Sunday February 2, 2020
Begins at 1:00 PM Until After Game
Public Invited Lots of Food and Family Fun
Why Not Plan on Watching the Game With Us? We Have Lots of Food and Games for All! Mark Your Calendar and Tell Your Friends!
Plan You Next Event With Us
We have 13 Christmas parties already scheduled. Contact us to check availability and enjoy our fine hospitality with your friends and/or employees.
We host birthday parties, anniversaries, wedding receptions, reunions (family and class), remembrance of a loved one and fundraisers of all kinds.
Call 263-1211 for information on scheduling your event.
Tazewell Columbus Club
The Tazewell Columbus Club is accepting members that cannot be regular members of the Knights of Columbus.
You will have all the rights and privileges of a K of C member, except you cannot attend official meetings or vote. You can rent the hall at a reduced rate as only members can and purchase a "Bar Card"(reduced rate for bar purchases).
Call 263-1211 for more information.
There will not be bingo on Thursday November 7 do to an upcoming private event. Bingo will continue on Thursday November 14 and 21 but not on Thursday November 28 as that is Thanksgiving!
Yordy, Turkey dinner This Friday ( Nov 8) Serving from 5 until 8pm All are welcome All you can eat! Adults -$10.00 6 to 12- $3 Under 6- Eats Free We also raffle off 15 YORDY TURKEYS The winners are:
Monday Nov. 11 Honor your Service people Memorial Mass -5:30 - at Blessed Sacrament Church Honoring deceased parish members and members of the Knights of Columbus Immediately following Mass A complete Yordy Turkey dinner will be served at the K of C Hall 616 West David Street (right behind the post office)for all who attended the Mass. All parishioners and members of the K of C are invited with free refreshements also.
From John Zdanowsli-our Grand Knight We are proposing a TCC "Work Day" to be held this Saturday, November 23, beginning 9am and hopefully ending around noon. If any of you can come out on Saturday, please let me know so I know how many donuts to buy!
Here is a list of items we need to get done, in order of Priority:
1) Add more electrical outlets near wherever we have multiple extension chords plugged in.(ie, by the Bingo machines, and the Big Screen in the Bar)
2) Fix the dangling electrical box by the air conditioner in the back corner of the hall.
3) Mark a 3 foot clearance area around all furnaces, water heater, electrical panels and other mechanical. (Optional, paint a yellow line on the floor marking the clearance zone).
4) Change out any electrical outlet that is warn out or damaged. (I will identify these on Thursday at bingo).
5) Replace the caulk on the kitchen sink. (Moldy and old)
6) Mark all the electrical outlet plates with the circuit breaker number on the electrical panel.
7) Install better lighting by the Electrical Panel, so we can see the fuse box better when needed.
8) Take round tables to Blessed Sacrament Parish Hall.
9) Any other minor items that JoAnn can think of between now and Saturday!!
Again, please let me know if you can make it, as well as your donut preferences. Or just stop by on Saturday if you have time.